A Personal Introduction for The Woodside School
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
"Viva Las Vegas" Fundraiser on May 18, 2024
Hello, Maura and Team!
What a pleasure it was to connect with you and hear about your Fundraiser for The Woodside School.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable experience for your valued supporters of The Woodside School.
Here's what I propose:
One Man Wonder Stage Show PLUS Close Up/Walk Around
- Date: May 18, 2024
- Venue: The Woodside School 3195 Woodside Rd. Woodside, CA 94062
- Audience size: 200+
- I will arrive by 1:00 PM so that I have plenty of time to set everything up, do tech rehearsal with your lights and sound people, and prepare for the show.
- I will perform my Close Up/Walk Around magic as guests and donors arrive during the cocktail hour and during dinner. I will circulate from table to table performing my Close Up/Walk Around Magic.
- My Close Up/Walk Around magic features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, prestidigitation, legerdemain, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your Guests and their Significant Others. All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses.
- There will be constant audience participation and interaction so that your Guests and their Significant Others become part of the show and it subtly inculcates the idea that The Woodside School is the epicenter of all things magical.
- My Close Up/Walk Around Magic will establish a baseline for the entire evening-- all things are possible!
- After dinner I will perform multiple short sets of my One Man Wonder Show on stage. I'm going to incorporate my amazing feats of magic into some of the scenarios you've created, like the "Bachelorette" sequence with me acting as Emcee and Interviewer to get everyone involved and excited about the upcoming Live Auction.
- My One Man Wonder Show features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your Guests. They'll see ordinary household objects come to life, a paper airplane will fly directly to your most devoted supporter, they'll see clothing transformed into food, I'll show them how to use an eggbeater to read minds and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- The energy level in the room and the impact on the audience is increased exponentially because everyone knows me now. My performance becomes much more than just a show; now it feels like a happening.
- I will function as the most effective Auctioneer you've ever seen for your Live Auction (and, if past is prologue, I may potentially raise more donations than you've had previously.)
- In addition to my Appearance Fee, I typically charge $2,000 to serve as an Auctioneer. However, since The Woodside School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit I'm going to waive that fee.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of The Woodside School culture. That's what I did for Salesforce last month during their Dreamforce convention and I can do it for The Woodside School.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- Both my Close Up/Walk Around Magic and One Man Wonder Show are totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Appearance fee - $ 5,600. That covers everything—travel expenses, hotel, ground transportation, props and performance of both Close Up/Walk Around magic and One Man Wonder Show, as well as Emceeing and Auctioneering.
I will hold this date until October 27, 2023, so that your team can review this material. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your "Viva Las Vegas" Fundraiser!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions