A Personal Introduction
for Subaru of New England
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
Corporate Dinner on September 12, 2023
Hello Leslie and Subaru of New England!
What a pleasure it was to connect with you and hear about your Corporate Dinner.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable experience for your valued members of Subaru of New England.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Venue: Omni Mount Washington 310 Mount Washington Hotel Rd, Bretton Woods, NH 03575
- Audience size: 200
- I will arrive by 5:00 PM so that I have plenty of time to set everything up and prepare for the evening.
- I will perform 60 minutes of my "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around Magic during the cocktail hour.
- My "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around magic features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your guests. All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses.
- There will be constant audience participation and interaction so that your guests become part of the show and it reinforces the idea that Subaru is the epicenter of all things magical.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, devoid of anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Subaru culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for Subaru.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- My "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around magic is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- I can wear my trademark white tie and tails (that people seem to find amusing) or, if you prefer, I'm happy to dress in "business casual."
- Appearance fee for this event is $ 2,500. NO travel expenses.
I will hold this date until August 28, 2023, so that your team can review this material. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Corporate Dinner!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions