A Personal Introduction
for Brad Lawrence
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your Annual Dreamforce Conference on September 12, 2023
It was a trip hearing about Dreamforce and your quest to pledge your fealty to Wells Fargo.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and memorable for your valued customers at Wells Fargo.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2023
- Venue: Ritz-Carlton 600 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108
- Audience size: 20-40
- I will perform 6 hours of my "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up Magic as your customers come and go. If we wind up with the Progressive Party I can circulate from suite to suite or make one suite the Magic Suite.
- My show will feature extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your Wells Fargo people.
- I'll perform magic that reflects the theme "The Magic of A.I."
- All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses. There will be lots of audience participation so that your guests are absorbed into a totally immersive experience.
- It reinforces the idea that Salesforce is the epicenter of all things magic.
- I will work the room regardless of how many are present. If just one of your customers wanders into the suite I will fry their brains.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Salesforce culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for Salesforce.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- My "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up Magic is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Appearance fee for this event is $ 3,500. That covers everything—travel expenses, hotel, ground transportation, props, performance.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you're able to arrange Salesforce performances on other days my fee will drop to $2,500 all inclusive for each performance. (I know, I can't believe it myself.)
I will hold this date until August 7, 2023. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Annual Dreamforce Party!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“I was 3 feet away and I couldn't see how he was doing it!"
- Sacto Hospitality Group
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an artist who GIVES back to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
And then there's always this one...
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions