A Personal Introduction for Rotary Club of Minden
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
event in 2024
Hello, Joe and Team!
What a pleasure it was to talk with you and hear about your plans for your next event.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable bonding experience for your guests at your Community Outreach event.
Here's what I propose:
One Man Wonder Show
- Date: TBD
- Venue: Minden Mill Distilling 1601 Water St, Minden, NV 89423
- Audience size: 100
- I will arrive by 3:00 PM so that I have plenty of time to set everything up, do tech rehearsal with lights and sound , and prepare for the show.
- I will perform 45-minutes of my One Man Wonder Show on stage.
- My One Man Wonder Stage Show features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your attendees. They'll see ordinary household objects come to life, a paper airplane will fly directly to your most heroic guest, they'll see clothing transformed into food, I'll show them how an eggbeater can be used to read minds and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, I never say or do anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Rotary Club culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for you.
- Since this is for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- In addition, I'm discounting my pricing by 30% to subsidize your nonprofit work towards supporting the community in Minden.
- My One Man Wonder Show is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Appearance fee - $ 5,500. $ 3,850 is the 501(c)(3) nonprofit fee.
I will hold this date until February 5, 2024, so that you can share this material with your team. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Community Outreach!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2024 - Sleightly Askew Productions