A Personal Introduction for Renewable Properties
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
Team Building event on February 22, 2024
What a pleasure it was to connect with you and hear about your corporate Team Building event.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable experience for your valued employees of Renewable Properties.
Here's what I propose:
Close Up "Cocktails and Conjuring"
- Date: Thursday, February 22, 2024
- Venue: The Lodge at Bodega Bay 103 CA-1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923
- Audience size: 40
- I will arrive by 11:00 AM so that I have plenty of time to set everything up and prepare for the show.
- After lunch I will perform 60-minutes of my Close Up magic that I call "Cocktails and Conjuring."
- My Close Up magic show features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, prestidigitation, legerdemain, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your employees. All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses. There will be lots of audience participation so that the magic actually happens to them.
- They'll see ordinary household objects come to life, a paper airplane will fly directly to your most valuable employee, they'll see clothing transformed into food, I'll show them how an eggbeater can be used to read minds and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, I never say or do anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Renewable Properties culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Salesforce at their Dreamforce event and I can do it for you.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- My Close Up Magic "Cocktails and Conjuring" is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- I will deal directly with the Lodge at Bodega Bay regarding everything for my performance-- staging, lights, music, etc.-- so that you don't have to.
- Appearance fee - $ 3,500.
I will hold this date until Jan. 17, 2024, so that your team can review this material. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Team Building event!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2024 - Sleightly Askew Productions