A Personal Introduction for Nord Gear Corporation
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
Training Group Dinner on March 20, 2024
What a pleasure it was to connect with you and learn more about the dinner you're hosting for your Training Group in March.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable experience for your valued employees of Nord Gear Corporation.
Here's what I propose:
One Man Wonder Show
- Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2024
- Venue: The Coopers Tavern 20 W Mifflin St, Madison, WI 53703
- Audience size: 30
- I will arrive by 5:00 PM so that I have plenty of time to set everything up and prepare for the show.
- After dinner I will perform 45-minutes of my One Man Wonder Show.
- My One Man Wonder Stage Show features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your Training Group. They'll see ordinary household objects come to life, a paper airplane will fly directly to your most valuable employee, they'll see clothing transformed into food, I'll show them how an eggbeater can be used to read minds and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- There will be abundant audience participation so that everyone feels engaged in something special. This is the kind of experience that bonds people together as a team.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, I never say or do anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Nord Gear Corporation culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for Nord Gear.
- I have an engagement in Milwaukee just before your date and one in Schofield just after so I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- My One Man Wonder Show is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- I will deal directly with The Coopers Tavern regarding everything for my performance-- so that you don't have to.
- Appearance fee - $ 4,250.
If this meets with your approval I'll send you a simple Letter of Agreement and an electronic invoice to secure the date with a deposit. I will hold this date until January 29, 2024, so that you can review this material. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Training Group Dinner!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2024 - Sleightly Askew Productions