A Personal Introduction
for Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
Holiday Party on December 1, 2023
Hello Laryssa and Team!
What a pleasure it was to connect with you and hear about your Holiday Party.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable experience for your valued members of Kirkland & Ellis of Salt Lake City.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Friday, December 1, 2023
- Venue: Log Haven 6451 Mill Creek Canyon Rd, Salt Lake City, UT 84109
- Audience size: 125
- I will arrive by 5:00 PM so that I have plenty of time to scope the room and prepare for the evening.
- I will perform 90 minutes of my "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around Magic during the cocktail hour.
- My "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around magic features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your guests. All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses.
- There will be constant audience participation and interaction so that your guests become part of the show and it reinforces the idea that Kirkland & Ellis is the epicenter of all things magical.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, devoid of anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Kirkland & Ellis culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for Kirkland & Ellis.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- My "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around magic is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Appearance fee - $ 3,500. NO travel expenses.
I will hold this date until September 5, 2023, so that your team can review this material. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Holiday Party!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“I was 3 feet away and I COULD NOT see how he was doing it!"
- Sacto Hospitality Group
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions