A Personal Introduction for Graphic Packaging International
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
Christmas Party on February 3, 2024
Hello, Cassandra and Sally!
What a pleasure it was to connect with you and hear about your Groundhog Day Christmas Party.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and an unforgettable experience for your valued employees of Graphic Packaging International.
Here's what I propose:
One Man Wonder Show PLUS Close Up/Walk Around
- Date: Saturday, February 3, 2024
- Venue: Wausau Country Club 208 Country Club Rd, Schofield, WI 54476
- Audience size: 150 - 175
- I will arrive by 3:00 PM so that I have plenty of time to set everything up, do tech rehearsal with lights and sound , and prepare for the show.
- During the cocktail hour and while employees are getting seated I will circulate from table to table performing Close Up/Walk Around Magic.
- I will perform 60-minutes of my Close Up/Walk Around magic.
- My Close Up/Walk Around magic features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, prestidigitation, legerdemain, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your employees. All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses. There will be lots of audience participation so that the magic actually happens to them.
- After dinner I will perform 45-minutes of my One Man Wonder Show on stage.
- The energy level in the room and the impact on the audience is increased exponentially because now everyone knows me. My performance becomes much more than just a show; now it feels like Christmas.
- My One Man Wonder Stage Show features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your employees. They'll see ordinary household objects come to life, a paper airplane will fly directly to your most valuable employee, they'll see clothing transformed into food, I'll show them how an eggbeater can be used to read minds and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, I never say or do anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Graphic Packaging International culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for you.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- Both my Close Up/Walk Around Magic and One Man Wonder Show are totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- I will deal directly with Wausau Country Club regarding everything for my performance-- staging, lights, sound, music, etc.-- so that you don't have to.
- Appearance fee - $ 3,500.
I will hold this date until Dec. 11, 2023, so that your team can review this material. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Christmas Party!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions