A Personal Introduction
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your Empower '24 Sales Kick Off on January 17, 2024
Hello Emily and Team at Expedient!
What a pleasure it's been to connect and hear about your Empower '24 Sales Kick Off.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and memorable for your valued top sales people.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2024
- Venue: Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center 100 Green Meadows Drive, Lewis Center, Ohio
- Audience size: 200
- I will perform 45-60 minutes of my One Man Wonder comedy magic show.
- Your audience will be amazed by feats of legerdemain, sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism, tomfoolery and unexpected surprises. This is one Kick Off Sales Event they will be talking about for a long time to come.
- There will be lots of audience participation so that your people actually become part of the show and it reinforces the idea that Expedient is the epicenter of all things magical.
- ALL of my material is squeaky clean, devoid of anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my One Man Wonder Show allows me to customize my material to include elements of Expedient culture and core values. Is there a specific message or a theme you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for Expedient.
- Would you like me to create a personalized video you can use to promote this Kick Off Sales Event to your sales people to boost attendance? I will do that free of charge and you own the video, royalty-free, in perpetuity.
- In the event that supplemental lighting and sound equipment are required I will provide my own at no additional charge.
- Appearance fee for this event is $ 5,500 + air + hotel.
I will hold this date until July 14, 2023. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Empower '24 Sales Kick Off!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes everyone in the audience feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an artist who GIVES back to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions