A Personal Introduction
for Chad Erickson
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your Customer Appreciation Party on September 9, 2023
It was great to connect and hear about your Customer Appreciation Party.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and memorable for your valued customers.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 9, 2023
- Venue: Cropping Central 118606 County Rd N, Edgar, WI 54426
- Audience size: 350
- I will perform 45-60 minutes of my One Man Wonder comedy magic show.
- Your customers will be amazed by feats of legerdemain, sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism, tomfoolery and unexpected surprises. This is one Customer Appreciation Party they will be talking about for a long time to come.
- There will be lots of audience participation so that your people actually become part of the show and it reinforces the idea that Cropping Central really sees their value and appreciates them.
- ALL of my material is squeaky clean, devoid of anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my One Man Wonder Show allows me to customize my material to include elements of Cropping Central culture and core values. Is there a specific message or a theme you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for you.
- Would you like me to create a personalized video you can use to promote this Customer Appreciation Party to your customers to boost attendance? I will do that free of charge and you own the video, royalty-free, in perpetuity.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- In the event that supplemental lighting and sound equipment are required I will provide my own at no additional charge.
- Appearance fee for this event is $ 3,500. That covers everything—travel expenses, hotel, ground transportation, equipment and performance.
I will hold this date until July 14, 2023. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Customer Appreciation Party!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes everyone in the audience feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an artist who GIVES back to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions