A Personal Introduction
for Clear Freight
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your
50th Anniversary on November 4, 2023
Hello Margaret and Team!
What a pleasure it's been to connect with you and hear about your company's 50th Anniversary.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and memorable for your valued employees at Clear Freight.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Venue: Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa 2000 2nd St, Coronado, CA 92118
- Audience size: 400-450
- I will arrive by 12:00 noon so that we have plenty of time to set everything up, do tech rehearsal with lights and sound, and prepare for the evening.
- I will start the evening with 60 minutes of my "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around Magic as your executives, employees, and associates arrive and mingle during the cocktail hour.
- My Walk Around magic will feature extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your Clear Freight people. (It also builds anticipation for what comes next.)
- All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses. There will be lots of audience participation so that your guests are absorbed into a totally immersive experience.
- It reinforces the idea that Clear Freight is the epicenter of all things magic.
- My "Cocktails and Conjuring" Close Up/Walk Around Magic is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- After dinner I will perform 30-45 minutes of my One Man Wonder comedy magic stage show.
- This features my signature comedy-magic, but, larger and grander so that everyone is involved.
- Your executives, employees and associates will witness a mind-reading paper airplane, they'll learn how to change a silk into an egg, why an eggbeater makes the best magic wand and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- There will be constant audience participation and interaction so that your guests feel like they're part of the show and it reinforces the idea that Clear Freight truly appreciates them.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, devoid of anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- More importantly, my vast experience allows me to customize my material to include elements of Clear Freight culture. Is there a specific message you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for Clear Freight.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- My One Man Wonder Show is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Appearance fee for this event is $ 5,500 + hotel. That covers everything—travel expenses, ground transportation, props, performance of Walk Around Magic + One Man Wonder Show.
I will hold this date until August 18, 2023, so that your team and I can meet together online. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your 50th Anniversary Party!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions