A Personal Introduction for Center for the Arts
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to the Jackson Hole Center for the Arts in 2024
What a pleasure it was to have Mike Richards refer me to you and Marty. He has only wonderful things to say about the Center for the Arts.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, theatrical, and an unforgettable experience for your valued clientele.
One Man Wonder Show
- Duration: 75 -90 minutes
- Cast: Just me.
- Crew requirements: Lighting tech. I operate sound remotely. No stage hands required.
- Audience size: 150 - 600
- My One Man Wonder Stage Show features extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading, mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your patrons. They'll see ordinary household objects come to life, a paper airplane will fly directly to your most devoted theatre-goer, they'll see clothing transformed into food, I'll show them how an eggbeater can be used to read minds and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- ALL my material is squeaky clean and family friendly, I never say or do anything that might be considered controversial or offensive.
- My One Man Wonder Show is totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
UPSELL - Cocktails and Conjuring Close Up Pre-Show
- I can offer a special Pre-Show for an additional charge where guests witness astonishing miracles of Close Up Magic that take place inches away from them and right under their noses. There will be lots of audience participation so that the magic actually happens to them.
- We can offer refreshments and/or nibbles to this intimate gathering.
- Duration: 25-30 minutes
- Capacity: 30-40 people
P.R. Marketing and Promotion
- I have a number of time-tested approaches to create interest for my show including media stunts that hearken back to a time before social media. They're fun and funny, and, surprisingly effective at generating attention for a one, or two, night run.
The tricks aren't important. What matters most is how the magic makes people feel. Don't take my word for it. Listen to them speaking in their own words below....
“I was 3 feet away and I COULD NOT see how he was doing it!"
“...and Larry knew, THAT TRIPPED ME OUT, that was amazing!"
“We actually had an AMAZING BLAST OF A TIME tonight."
“IT WAS VERY PERSONAL, it was not this formulaic thing, it was remarkable..."
Tracey and Steve Edwards
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
“What you do is AMAZING!
“ABSOLUTELY OVER-DELIVERED, one of the best magic shows we've ever been to.."
Brie and Gary Barton
“Larry is very much an ARTIST WHO GIVES BACK to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2024 - Sleightly Askew Productions