A Personal Introduction
for California Sign Association
Watch the short video below to see what's coming to your Annual Fundraiser on Aug. 6, 2023
Hello Cheryl and Team at California Sign Association!
What a pleasure it's been to connect and hear about your Annual Fundraiser.
If you like what you see here, I'll bring my experience and expertise to ensure that it's even more fun, customized, and memorable for your valued members and supporters.
Here's what I propose:
- Date: Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Venue: Harvey's Hotel & Casino in Lake Tahoe
- Audience size: 125
- I will perform 1 hour of my "Cocktails and Conjuring" Walk Around Magic during the cocktail hour (just to make sure guests are in the right frame of mind to bid outrageously.)
- My show will feature extraordinary feats of sleight of hand, mind-reading,mentalism and comedy that will delight and amaze your members. All of it will take place inches away from them and right under their noses. There will be lots of audience participation so that your guests actually become part of the show and it reinforces the idea that California Sign Association brings the magic.
- I will perform 20-30 minutes of my One Man Wonder Show on stage. This features my signature comedy-magic, but, larger and grander so that everyone is involved. Your members will witness a mind-reading paper airplane, they'll learn why an eggbeater makes the best magic wand and we'll play the craziest game of Clue they've ever seen.
- There will be constant audience participation and interaction so that your members feel like they're part of the show and we'll be warming them up to participate heavily in the auction.
- More importantly, my One Man Wonder Show allows me to customize my material to include elements of California Sign Association's culture and core values. Is there a specific message or a theme you would like to emphasize in this evening? That's what I did for Ford Motor Co. and I can do it for California Sign Association.
- Would you like me to create a personalized video you can use to promote this Annual Fundraiser to your members to boost attendance? I will do that free of charge and you own the video, royalty-free, in perpetuity.
- For reasons you and I discussed on the phone, I’m going to waive all my travel expenses. (That just saved you $1,000!)
- Both my "Cocktails and Conjuring" Walk Around Magic and One Man Wonder Show are totally self-contained with all props, costumes, set pieces and accessories so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Appearance fee for this event is $ 2,750. (That reflects the 50% discount for 501 (c)(3) non profits.) That covers everything—travel expenses, hotel, ground transportation, props, video production, Close Up, Stage, Emcee and Auctioneer.
I will hold this date until July 10, 2023. If you get in touch after that, I'd love to do it if I'm still available.
Wishing you the best of success with your Annual Fundraiser!
Comedy Magician of the Year
Hear What My Clients Have to Say
“...a hysterically funny show that your audience is going to LOVE!"
- Academy of Magical Arts
“...he makes everyone in the audience feel like they're on the same team..."
- Geffen Music
“Everybody loved him and we still hear great FEEDBACK about the show.."
- National Exchange Club
“What you do is AMAZING!
- Hotel Winters
“...you've got the IT factor!!"
- Citizen Hotel
“Larry is very much an artist who GIVES back to his audience."
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Copyright 2023 - Sleightly Askew Productions